Commit 2 mg
Commit 4 mg
If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use Commit 2 mg. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use Commit 4 mg. To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit
- Use enough - Use at least 9 lozenges of Commit per day during the first six weeks
- Use long enough - Use Commit for the full 12 weeks
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide
Reduces withdraw symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge.
If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge.
If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours.
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours.
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours.
Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20 - 30 minutes). Minimize swallowing.
- Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation.
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20 - 30 minutes).
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth.
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks.
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours.
- Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks.
- If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.
Active Ingredient: Nicotine Polacrilex
Other Stop Smoking Products
Nicoderm Step 1
Nicoderm Step 2
Nicoderm Step 3
Nicorette 2 mg
Nicorette 4 mg